Support the Parkland - become a member
Membership is by donation
Donate to Parkland any amount you choose, and become a supporting member. The button below will take you to the Parkland Institute donation page on the University of Alberta's website, where you can set up a one-time or monthly sustainer membership online. Read more about Parkland membership levels and benefits.
You can also complete the membership process the old-fashioned way, by downloading, printing, completing and faxing the form.
Membership benefits and levels explained
Parkland relies on its individual members for financial support of its research and educational programs.
- Become a Parkland Institute member and receive our publication, The Parkland Post, plus member discounts on our public forums and annual conferences.
- Become a Sponsor member ($10/month or $120/year) and you will also receive all of our studies for free.
- Please note: Members with academic standing vote for academic members on the board, otherwise members vote for general members positions.
Sponsor organizations can sign up individual members to receive “sponsor member” benefits.
- Large organizations (greater than 500 members) can name up to 50 people
- Medium organizations (100 - 500 members) can name up to 25
- Small organizations (less than 100 members) can name up to 10